Friday, October 12, 2007

pictures of some of my socks


This was my first pair of socks. It was a very simple pattern I got for free. I used lion brand sock wool and size 1 dpns. I think they turned out pretty nice.



the next pair is a pattern I developed myself. one day I would like to post some of my patterns once I worked the bugs out of them!! :)





these were really fun to make! I used size 2 dpns and a hand dyed wool I bought on eBay. I don't know the name of it but they turned out great!!
living here in Florida I found that the shorter socks are much more practical for our weather.
the next project I will be working on is this really cute beanie cap for my niece in Michigan. It is just like a regular beanie but it will have little holes on each side so her pigtails can poke through. I think that ought to be really cute as I haven't ever seen anything like it. I will post pictures when I'm done.




No comments: