Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mystery sock unraveled!

welll...... its looong over due but I've finally gotten a chance to post the pictures of my march mystery socks! here they are!!!

march madness mystery socks2


I think they really turned out great! they are so soft and comfy especially after washing. The 1x1 rib on the top of the foot really makes them hug the foot nicely.
These socks are entered in the knitters anonymous sock down for march. They turned out great!
My niece was here in march and saw the mystery socks and she fell in love with them so I will be sending them out to her soon.... I just have to make another pair for my other niece not sure what pattern I'm using next.
I also entered these socks in the march sockdown:

bad gurl socks

these are my bad gurl socks! these are really nice I like them a lot and they are so comfy.

last but not least I wanted to show you all the new addition to my puppy family this is zee! hes such a good dog! I'm thinking there may be baby beagles on the horizon soon!

zee

I think he and Baylee will make some beautiful pups!

knitting 102

Oh!!! and I almost forgot!!!! I won a prize in february's sockdown!! I'm still in shock .... funny coincidence that february is my birthday month. such good luck I had I never win anything. That really made my day!

prize for january sockdown challenge

No comments: