Monday, July 21, 2008

The one in which I state I hate the may mystery sock!

I had to frog the may mystery socks because for some reason I just couldn't get them to fit over my ankle. ( think I knit them too tightly) so I tore them out and used some of the yarn for another pair of socks that I designed them myself. I really think they turned out great!





I also had some time this month to start some of my Christmas knitting. this is the swallow tail shawl for my mom. I used dream in color baby yarn in the colorway lunar zazzle. this was my first knitted lace project and I really enjoyed it.
I am now working on this months mystery sock for the sockdown and it is turning out much better. It is micro- gauge and I have come to realize that I knit so tightly most of my socks pass for micro gauge so I am really loving this challenge!

No comments: